Food logging issue

Options
Soul_To_Squeeze
Soul_To_Squeeze Posts: 29 Member

In the food diary it used to add suggestions to add with foods that you have often in the amounts that you normally have them in. It doesn’t do this anymore, sometimes it will suggest the foods but isn’t the right amount- so it’ll say 100g of raisins with the yogurt I have instead of 10g etc.

It’s really annoying because I have to go back and edit it each time. I have a lot of foods I eat together regularly and it’s time consuming to do this.

Also it seems a bit buggy or something. When I put a food in, it’ll add it but I have to back out to check it’s been added rather than it showing it being added at the time of adding it like it used to.

It’s not easy or nice to use currently. Has anyone else have this issue or noticed it?

Will it be fixed on the next update?

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,121 Member
    Options
    If you often eat the same foods together, you might consider saving them as a Meal, I love that feature myself.
  • Soul_To_Squeeze
    Soul_To_Squeeze Posts: 29 Member
    Options

I don’t tent to use the meal feature much, because although I have the same and similar foods often, sometimes I do change quantities or leave or swap item’s depending on what I have in.

For example with my yoghurt I usually have some fruit, granola and raisins but sometimes i might leave out the raisins or have add in some chocolate chips or have more yogurt.

The way it was was great and I found it saved me time. Now I’m finding I’ve got add each item separately, or adjust the amounts from like 100g of something to 20g and it’s just time consuming.

I’m finding I can’t be bothered and sometimes lack the time to do that so it ends up with incorrect or missing in the diary
This discussion has been closed.