20lbs gone and never coming back! (PICS)

Options
I'm super excited about this post because I've lost 20lbs so far I already feel alot better. Granted my feet and back still hurt..but I can already feel the difference when I exercise. I don't get out of breathe as easily. I'm planning on going out and buying some kind of wii fitness game tonight, I'm not sure which one thought, any suggestions?

me at 317
2e2klq9.jpg

me at 305
2d7d11j.jpg

me at 297!
2ugnclw.jpg

Replies

• ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep on going you can reach your goals it just takes continuing to put one foot in front of the other.
  • 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba is good....and it has different levels for beginner, intermediate and expert.

Well done on the loss :)
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    good job! keep up the great work! I personally like the EA Active for the wii the best, and a fun game that gives you a work out too is Punch out! Its like the old mike tyson punch out for Ninetndo, only you dont just push buttons! you actually have to punch! its so much fun and doesnt feel like working out, but you really feel it when you are done!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. Do it now why you are younger. 30 is even harder to lose plus health problems start creeping up. You can do it!!
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good job! I love Wii Zumba! I do it everyday, even a 20 minute beginner workout makes me sweat buckets! I also have gold gym cardio boxing which is a pretty decent work out.
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up! You're doing a great job and those little things are your body thanking you :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    great job! Keep up the good work!
  • 1985ldm
    1985ldm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i like wii fit plus. its a good dvd to start with, the yoga was really helpful for breathing during exercise and flexibility. muscle exercises made me feel strong. built up the cardio, and now i can do over an hour of wii fit stuff, ive start doing wii zumba. still hard work for me on beginner for 20 minutes - think it would have put me off starting with zumba straight away, but it is good fun :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!