Need help and support!!!!!!!!

Options
Hi, my name is Rachael. I am a married mother of three, as well as a full time college student. Most of my life I have been thick or valuptious! I am five foot eight inches tall with a large bone structure or frame. I was a sixe 14-16 when my first child was born. I was chunky but did not hate myself for it. Twenty-two months later came my daughter. I was very ill with her and the day after I had her my legs swelled up full with fluid, almost to the point of seeping out the pores in my legs. The hospital said it was normal and that it would go away. Well they lied. It never went away. From then on my weight fluctuated from a size 18/20 to a 22/24 and that is where I have been for the better part of four years. I had my third child in November of 2009, but I did not gain a whole lot of weight with her. So here I am in a size 24 or 26 depending on the maker and I am miserable. I need to LOSE 136 pounds!

Yes, I said 136 pounds. I just started the Phentermine diet under my doctors watchful eye, and I am also trying to exercize everyday. Being a college student, and a mom I do not work for an actual paycheck, but I do bust my butt all day long. I cannot afford a gym membership or an treadmill or eliptical right because we just bought our first house. I live in Moore, Oklahoma so If anyone knows someone who has one that they do not want I WILL TAKE IT! having three kids makes it hard for me to exercize, so I really need something that can sit in my house.

That being said, if you live anywhere near me and need a walking partner, saddle up I am ready to go. I will take all the emotional support I can get. I am very stressed out and hate being fat.

Someone HELP me! I am looking for all the advice and friendship I can get. Thanks to all who read this, and good luck with your weight-loss battle. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sorrelduncan
    sorrelduncan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I promise. Get out for walks or short runs when hubby is home with kids. Google Couch to 5K program. Find a walking buddy. Good luck!
  • MelJolly
    MelJolly Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You will certainly find support here. If I lived close I would definitely join you walking. You'll find someone. Or, perhaps those vigorous walks will make delicious mommy time away from the three kids (I know I seek mommy time!) So welcome!! You're gonna do great!!

Tell me about this Phentermine diet??
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    yes, you can do it. I lost 107 and still going. I know you can do it if I can do it. It is possible.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Being here is a lot of support. One idea is dance while cleaning. Turn on the music and just swing yourself around. Dance with your kids. Take walks. If you can record your classes so you can listen to them while moving around. Studying while exercising. When I was in college my classmates and I would make up poems or verses to learn material and we would march or dance around. It kept the blood flowing to our brains better and kept us awake.