• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    you look so tiny! Nice work!
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,393 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Great job, we share the same amount of weight released. I chose to release the weight I gained through the COVID lockdown and a hip replacement- have kept it off for the last year+.
    As you are, I’m working on the last 10# (vanity weight) since January. It’s not easy small steps, mindful eating.
    However, writing this the health benefits are astounding. I don’t place the stress on my joints. I was motivated to start a walking program February/21(20months) now strength training. Hair, skin, nails glowing. Last physical no concerns blood pressure and cholesterol- textbook. Prescription free. I had my 70th birthday this year. Wishing you good health and success on your journey.
  • Csc143
    Csc143 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done :3
    you look so tiny! Nice work!

Thanks ❤️
  • Csc143
    Csc143 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    jonni82014 wrote: »
    Great job, we share the same amount of weight released. I chose to release the weight I gained through the COVID lockdown and a hip replacement- have kept it off for the last year+.
    As you are, I’m working on the last 10# (vanity weight) since January. It’s not easy small steps, mindful eating.
    However, writing this the health benefits are astounding. I don’t place the stress on my joints. I was motivated to start a walking program February/21(20months) now strength training. Hair, skin, nails glowing. Last physical no concerns blood pressure and cholesterol- textbook. Prescription free. I had my 70th birthday this year. Wishing you good health and success on your journey.

Yes, the last few pounds are stubborn to lose. During my last doctor's visits, the results were awesome!! Most results were normal. Thank God. I'm happy to see you are also doing great! Health is the most important. Let's keep it up and God bless. ❤️

• michaeljoleksak
    michaeljoleksak Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Stay the course! Congratulations and enjoy your hard work!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!