wanna lose this middle!

Options
:flowerforyou: I just started here, my doctor actually told me about this site! I want to lose weight especially from my stomach! I also would like to get off insulin. Hope to meet some great people and give/receive lots of encouragement!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You can do it, you have already taken the first step!
  • jlrae
    jlrae Posts: 35
    Options
    This is a great place to be! You will be amazed at how quickly you make positive changes in your life!
  • kaybuz
    Options
    I also just started...Hope I can stay with it..
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I am an equal opportunity fat employer. I am looking to terminate a great deal of fat from all areas. I wish you much success on your journey. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This is a great site I love the support and great ideas. Good luck on reaching your goals...you can do it...just keep trying daily and you will be there.
  • CynthiaLaurenti
    Options
    I do turbo fire. I've lost 14 lbs this month! :) AND Shakeology shakes are DELICIOUS! I've been averaging losing about a pound every 2 days since I started shakeology :) Add me as a friend on here :) I track my stuff everyday :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on joining, please feel free to add me.:smile:
  • alshearer
    alshearer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is a great site to support you to become healthier. You can do it!!!
  • shysgirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's been two days and I already feel that MFP has helped me!!