Workout pants

Options
Leggings that stay up or work out pants that stay up and don’t make your thighs chafe. Size L. Please help

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,080 Member
    Options
    Fabletics are my all time favorites. High or ultra high waisted PowerHolds. Buy from Poshmark or sign up for the 2 for $20 deal (just remember to cancel)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,387 Member
    Options
    It's not pants, but if you haven't, try something like Bodyglide for chafing There are multiple brands of anti -chafing products, and IME they do help.
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,431 Member
    Options
    Have you considered loser-fitting pants? If you move they're less likely to slip down. For the ideal waist height you probably have to experiment on what works for you and what is comfy. I can't stand high waist, but that's just me. I wear yoga/pilates pants for pretty much everything I do.
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Have you considered loser-fitting pants? If you move they're less likely to slip down. For the ideal waist height you probably have to experiment on what works for you and what is comfy. I can't stand high waist, but that's just me. I wear yoga/pilates pants for pretty much everything I do.

Why loose fitting? A super tight fit is the most comfy! It moves with you!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,431 Member
    Options
    CurvyEmmy wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »

Why loose fitting? A super tight fit is the most comfy! It moves with you!

For the reason I mentioned: super tight pants can slip if they reach their maximum stretchability. If you wear something with the same stretchability that is wider you can move further.