P90X, Insanity / the Asylum, or Crossfit?

Options
P90X, Insanity / the Asylum, or Crossfit?

Most of us today are limited on time. We are all busy with family, friends, work, and maybe even school. If you had a choice, which workout would you choose and why?

Replies

• snkeller24
    Options
    Crossfit, fuels the competitive voice in my head (granted I belong to a box)
  • allenlisa
    Options
    Im doing P90X right now gettin gready for P90X2 in Jan. I'm going to do Insanity after that. I like P90 it's really helping tone up my muscles.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Now that I am familiar with P90, I speed up some of the routines. I found with insanity that my heart rate and burns were too high reaching into the 90% zone- I got sore too often and didn't have the patience etc to eat like I should to replace..besides I like the weights with P90x...I also do turbo fire occasionally
  • jamielyn1369
    jamielyn1369 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have and have used P90X for about 2 weeks before I quit (there wasn't enough time for me, it requires appx 1.5 hours daily). But in those 2 weeks, I lost 10 lbs and was able to do 3 pullups and 20 pushups. It is an amazing program if you have time. I plan on going back on it as soon as I can.
  • shawnsasylum
    Options
    I'm thinking of combining Crossfit and the Asylum. Starting tomorrow. IDK if I'll have enough time. But I got to switch it up a little bit.