Hi I am some what new

Options
I have been here for 3 weeks and I have been kinda shy, so now here I am to say hi. I have really liked what I have seen and I am really motivated to keep this up.:smile:

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I have been here for 3 weeks and I have been kinda shy, so now here I am to say hi. I have really liked what I have seen and I am really motivated to keep this up.:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement
  • papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome =) Always good to see new people!

PS: Your graphic is really cute, I love fairies
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    Good luck to you, I've been here for just over 2 weeks and I love it so much. I stay really motivated and have finally started to lose weight. I've learned alot and have many questions answered by some really knowledgeable people. Have fun :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome to the party....have as much fun as possible and get healthy to boot! what a deal:smile:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the helpful words:happy:
  • Momma2four
    Options

PS: Your graphic is really cute, I love fairies
    Thanks I love fairies too.
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    love the little fairies....one of these days i am going to see one...i know they really are out there!!!!...good luck on your weight loss journey!!!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I agree with kimss - great site and I too have stay motivated and had questions answers by a lot of knowledgeable people. Just wanted to say welcome and good luck
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I agree with kimss - great site and I too have stay motivated and had questions answers by a lot of knowledgeable people. Just wanted to say welcome and good luck
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Hi there. I am new here also. Your screen name caught my eye, I also have 4 children. :) Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi there. I am new here also. Your screen name caught my eye, I also have 4 children. :) Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Thank you!!! It is nice to come across someone who knows what your day is like. 4 kids is a perfect number :smile: