Anyone Want a Motivated Friend?

Options
Hello,

I've been with MFP since January 11, 2011 so I'm not too new. I've lost 94 pounds so far and fighting like hell to drop the last 32 pounds. I would love to have some more friends for the journey. I'm active on MFP, like to comment, encourage, and message my buddies.

BEFORE

FatPicture2.jpg

CURRENT

014.jpg

Send friend request if you'd like a friend like me.

Replies

• SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look awesome way to go!!
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love before and after pics. They give me hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I too like to interact on a regular basis with my MFP friends. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • MissyAnne8308
    Options
    I would love a motivated friend. I Started trying to lose weight awhile ago but I do not succeed very easily. I started about March/May and have lost 30lbs. I just started with a fitness coach near my area who just suggested this site yesterday. My eating seems good but my exercising seems slow. Your story motivates me for sure and hope I am as successful as you have been!
  • mrmurfman
    Options
    you can friend me also
  • MissElephantine
    Options
    Your before and after pics are so motivating!!! I'm just starting my journey (this is my first week) and have 65 pounds to lose! I can use the friendly motivation if you want to add me! :)
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! You must feel great too. What an accomplishment :-)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    You look awesome.....way to go!!!
    I also joined in January & been here since lol
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • EJanine
    Options
    Hey that's great! I'll add you! :)
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I always love motivated friends! thanks for the inspiration!
    denise:smile:
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!! You look wonderful and should be so proud of yourself!! I am also on daily and love to motivate as well.... Feel free to add me if you like!!! Best wishes!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    fantastic legs! great progress! i would love to cheer you on :)
  • jeanie✰
    Options
    WOW! Good job for you! AND YES! I would love a motivated friend! I need my butt kicked sometimes!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you are an awesome inspiration to all! you look fabulous...cannot wait till i look that great! i know it is going to happen ....great job!
  • Shrekkk
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm in. You look fantastic. Congratulations!
    Cheers!
    :drinker:
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I love motivated friends! Feel free to add me if you want to!
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    What a great accomplishment you've made so far! You look fantastic and you also look very happy. I will definitely add you and I certainly need the motivation especially with the food side of things. Great to meet you and we'll be in touch!
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! Keep up the awesome work. You can do it! :smile:
  • CynthiaLaurenti
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! :) I log my stuff everyday from my phone! I just found this app and LOVE IT! I'm addicted to it haha!