Almost one whole week

Options
Hi, I’m Meghan, 35, happily married, struggling with weight loss, only because I let myself get there mainly because the last two years I’ve been in nursing school almost finishing in January, but I will say the wear and tear and putting myself last for quite sometime now I’ve gained and I felt crappy and tired all the time, and no energy. I will honestly say in this past week getting more vegetables and fruit and cutting out crap stop eating at after 8 and hydrating like crazy and slowly working out more than once a week even if it’s 30 mins a day, it sounds crazy to say, but in the last week I’ve been more energetic, happy, and motivated, it’s amazing what little changes make such a difference. Life happens I know that but I am starting to feel like me again for the first time in a very long time.

Replies

• metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Glad to read that you recognize a shift away from taking good care of yourself and that you're circling back to that.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My daughter is studying for her BS in nursing and she is a stress eater. Her weight has ballooned in the last year. She still has another 18 months before she graduates. I worry but I hope she will eventually be able to work on dropping the weight. But she plans on going for her masters. I also hope maybe when I reach my goal, she will want to follow suit.

Congratulations on your weightloss journey and continued success!