This is a nice community...

Options
yirara
yirara Posts: 9,393 Member
edited November 2022 in Chit-Chat
Whoa, now that's interesting! I'm seeing a pattern here: Apparently I'm not allowed to say that I don't see a reason for buying premium when a user asks as my post ends up in 'your post needs to be approved' limbo. Which of course it won't. And apparently I'm also not allowed to write about this as the thread gets deleted. It's also possible that a bot detected another keyword which makes the website more usable @cmriverside :o

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    also if you post any complaints elsewhere on the boards they throw you into the dumpster fire of chit chat.

welcome weary traveler, you’ll find its about half feral raccoon ramblings and half “riddles asked by the bridge troll” vibe.
  • yirara
    Options
    LOL, lets see what happens here :D As long as the racoon doesn't wear a gun bigger than itself I think I can deal with this.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options
    heh. Well, it isn't nice to speak badly of your free website experience...I was whining about tech issues a couple days ago, but that's LEGIT!

rite?
  • yirara
    Options
    heh. Well, it isn't nice to speak badly of your free website experience...I was whining about tech issues a couple days ago, but that's LEGIT!

rite?

Oh totally. There's of course a difference between speaking badly about something and asking an advise seeker whether they desperately need something.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Whoa, now that's interesting! I'm seeing a pattern here: Apparently I'm not allowed to say that I don't see a reason for buying premium when a user asks as my post ends up in 'your post needs to be approved' limbo. Which of course it won't. And apparently I'm also not allowed to write about this as the thread gets deleted. It's also possible that a bot detected another keyword which makes the website more usable @cmriverside :o

I avoid any thread asking advice on this. Every page has "GO PREMIUM" on it. Enough said.
  • yirara
    Options

I avoid any thread asking advice on this. Every page has "GO PREMIUM" on it. Enough said.

Yeah, you're right. It's just *lion* that there might actually be people asking for advise, not covert product placement. Oh well... this still is a great community <3
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I'm in for "nice" :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

Yeah, you're right. It's just *lion* that there might actually be people asking for advise, not covert product placement. Oh well... this still is a great community <3

Wait. Did the kittens grow up to be lions???