Anyone Want a Motivated Friend?

Options
2»

Replies

• oziash
    Options
    Woo! Congrats, you look AMAZING, I could only imagine how good you must feel!

been on here for awhile, but wasn't really focussed, started going to fitness classes locally twice a week plus doing heaps of cardio at home!

You sure seem to be motivating alot of people on here, good work!
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I am just new on here and I'm sure I will need my but kicked at some stage lol ,
    would love you to befriend me :)
  • Spurrowell
    Options
    You are doing great! I am just starting and it is no fun logging in just to add to my diary. I need a motivated friend. Please add me. Thanks
  • lena32
    Options
    You look great. I started a while back but didn't really keep up but now I'm serious about it. You can add me, I love discussing success stories on weight lost.
  • deb_sully
    Options
    I'm just starting tonight. Inspired by the new season of The Biggest Loser. But I have a very hard time staying motivated. Would love to find some support online that could help me to keep track! I think you have done a knock out job!! You look fantastic. I want to do as well. I am committed to this as of right now. My affirmation: I CAN do this!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!! and SO happy!!

I've got a long way to go and I love sharing motivation with my MFP friends. Feel free to add me!
  • lena32
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it!:smile:
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! You're awesome! You look great!! And you look like you FEEL great!!! I'd love to be your friend!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....you should be so very proud. Keep up the great work.
  • kelseycouturee
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Looking at your pictures motivated me.
  • letswalk
    letswalk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Amazing Healthy Journey, Congratulations:):) I would like to help give support and encourage and movtivate:):) Pleasure to meet you everyone:):)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Keep On Kickin toward your goals!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look great, keep up the good work. I just started last night and am open to all the support I can get. Add me.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    wow that's awesome! proves that there is still hope out there for me and that losing weight is possible. i just started today and could use all the support i can get. feel free to add me.