I'm Back and I'm Serious!

Options
Hi Everyone! Well, I haven't done much toward my weight loss goal in the past year. But I just got back from a trip with my brother and sister-in-law and they have lost sooooo much weight on Weight-watchers, I had to give it another go! I tried to find a free, online version of Weight watchers but I think all that point calculating and counting will drive me crazy. It's easier to figure things out on this site. My goal is to lose 40 lbs. (and I don't really care when, although it would be great if it happened by my next birthday, which is Feb. 5th!) I'm taking an antidepressant so that makes it a bit tough but I know it's not impossible! I WILL lose this weight!

Replies

• dannylives
    Options
    Hell yeah!
  • deb_sully
    Options
    You are not alone. Last year I lost 20 pounds then just quit! Don't really have an excuse or a reason. But I am back, like you, and I am more determined than ever! Let's do this!!
  • CynthiaLaurenti
    Options
    I'd be honored to help you out! I've lost 14 lbs in the past 30 days! I just found this app about a week ago and it has helped tremendously! *Sending Friend Request* :)
  • turtleskye
    Options
    Let's do this! I have a similar story of losing weight and then stopping arrrgh! I really need to lose weight and get fit. I am very short and very over weight. I love food! booooo lmao
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!! Feel free to add me for friendly support!!!
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    you can do it