I'm addicted!!!!

Options
:happy: Hi all!! I'm Els from Perth Australia, and I am addicted to My Fitness Pal!!! It is such an amazing source of information, encouragement and inspriation. I never though I would ever actually look forward to excersising, but here I am!!! Goodbye beer belly!!!! Have a great day everyone! x:wink:

10841105.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• seltsac
    Options
    Me too!!! Love it. I feel guilty eating something that really i shouldn't be at all.
  • irishredgirl70
    irishredgirl70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too! I love the ease of posting my calories and love the message boards. I'm even starting to look forward to exercise. :smile:
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    I LOVE MFP. Enough said. :)
  • darlenegregg
    Options
    I'm addicted too, I just started 3 days ago and I'm burning calories like crazy and watch my food intake better than ever before!! I have a goal to lose 70 lbs, It will be hard, but WORTH it!!! I have never been this excited about exercising!!:bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    im addicted tooo! who knew logging food and excersize was so fun haha
  • lovelyiskey
    lovelyiskey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hehe! I love this site too. It's really inspired some delicious meals now that i know what i should be eating. and yep i agree the support is awesome. Everyone is so positive. love it all