need discipline

Options
my passion ,drive,will and motivation are ready but need discipline what to do help ???

Replies

• jeffwaller3
    Options
    Try to focus first. Every morning when you wake up, think...Thinking helps us and motivate us on what to do. Once the drive and the motivation is at the highest, grab immediately your running shoes and run so that the motivation will not fade away. If that doesn't work, there are best foods to eat to lose weight.

http://www.weightlosingportal.com/best-foods-to-eat-to-lose-weight/
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Find a dominatrix? They offer discipline.....

heheheheh, sorry goofy mood tonight.

On a more serious note, set a goal with a reward, every little kid learning to potty train gets a gummy candy right? So why can't we as adults give ourselves a non edible treat or a sticker chart for every step towards our goal? Small rewards, lead to big changes, big changes lead to big rewards....

Or find that dominatrix:laugh: schmack!
  • lovelyiskey
    lovelyiskey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I find by entering in what i plan to eat before i eat it helps keep me in check. try that? And come on every day. don't lie to yourself and you'll be much more satisfied with your results. feeling good will motivate you to continue,
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I agree, the biggest thing that has helped me is logging my food. When I see how many calories things are, it makes me choose better, plus I leave my diary open so I'm accountable to myself and my friends.
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ^^^ +1

Ive found just monitoring my calories, using this site, has made such a HUGE difference...

especially when you log your cooking... you really start to learn, very quickly, what is casuing the flab to hang around!

just remember not to place yourself in a world of "cants" it is impossible to live in a world like that!!

insted, try and tell your self "i can"... "...i can eat this whole chicken breast and mountainous pile of green veggies..." - "...i can have bacon and eggs for brekkie..."

and definitly leave your profile totally open! if you are ashamed of your food diary then change it!!!

finally, best of luck, the fact that you WANT to change is something to be so proud of!

friend request sent!
  • 1justdoit
    Options
  • 1justdoit
    Options
    you are funny :) thanks i like your reward idea better i think it will work :)
  • 1justdoit
    Options
    thanks i think planing will help because right know i was just login in what i ate and my results were not good , i was learning dont get me wrong but i need to loose like yesterday :) i will do better planing :)
  • 1justdoit
    Options
    thanks i will remain log in to stay connected :)
  • 1justdoit
    Options
    thanks i do see that the reason i am where i am is the way i ate so like you i see the better choices i can make and make it happen is my goal ! on my food i am making better choices most of the time the one thing i am trying to conquer is the consistency but i will keep on fighting until i conquer thanks!!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This website is great for finding that discipline...it keeps me motivated seeing all of my friends that are logging their workouts and food diaries daily =)
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I think your worrying to much just use all the skills you have motivation will kick in just take one day at a time and trust your instincts....good luck!