Here I go!

Options
Hi,
This looks like a pretty good site, so I plan to launch my weight loss project here. I downloaded the mobile app to my Droid too. I'm considering joining a health club, and am wondering if it's a good idea to occasionally signup with a personal trainer to help keep me on track of the exercising portion of my journey?

Replies

• lovelyiskey
    lovelyiskey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This site is awesome. log everything and be honest with yourself and you'll do great! There's a lot of support on the site if you add some friends :)
    If you have no idea how to work out and balance your body then yes a trainer would be helpful but really if you don't wanna keep yourself in check, a trainer can only do so much.
    . I research everything online "Bum exercises, lower tummy exercises, vegan brownies etc". Youtube is awesome for workouts and recipes. heh
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thanx. All I know how to do is use the treadmill. l think I will invest in a personal trainer, at least to get me started in the right direction and for some occasional check-ins etc.. Good luck to you!
  • mwoo88
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I am recently new too, and so far i LOVE it...it makes it so easy to track my calories.. so i really dont feel like im doing much work. Oh and i saw that you said you can get apps on your phone and you only know how to do the treadmill.. i wanted to tell you that there are some apps that i like to use, when i cant get to the gym, but its not just cardio.. theres ones like "butt workout, " " ab workout" "arm workout", and "daily yoga" which gives you like daily routines of excercises that just take around maybe 5 minutes and they arent that hard, but i find that it does actually help out! ..just a helpful tip. GOOD LUCK :)
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thanx for the advice and the good luck, I wish you the same.. I decided to nix the gym and trainer ideas. Way to expensive. I might just keep doing what I'm doing for a while and see where it gets me.