Anyone wanna read Made to Crave with me?

Options
Lysa Terkhurst is a New York Times best author for "Made to Crave". I'm looking for some people to join me in reading through the book and keeping accountable on here. It's a great book. I need it a second time through! It helps you understand the WHY on gaining weight.

Any takers?
Maybe finish for thanksgiving?

Replies

• Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Lysa Terkhurst is a New York Times best author for "Made to Crave". I'm looking for some people to join me in reading through the book and keeping accountable on here. It's a great book. I need it a second time through! It helps you understand the WHY on gaining weight.

Any takers?
    Lots of interest and mention of this book recently. I did a search for the title and see many many threads discussing it. I believe there might even be a book group currently on here discussing it.

Just giving you a heads up.:flowerforyou:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Any takers?

Add me and I'll go find the book.
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    I've been thinking about reading that one, I'm about to be done with Silver Sparrow so count me in.
  • gunnroadapartments
    Options
    i will go pick it up tomorrow!
  • cgardner12
    cgardner12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    well that's great! If anyone can show me how to find it, i'd love to get in on it. :)