Newbie??

Options
Hey,

I guess there's no harm in writing one of these right? Haha, I guess it will keep me occupied for the next five minutes and making new friends is always nice. So what can I say.. Uh, I guess to start I'm a 20year old student who is (obviously) trying to lose some weight. 20seems a little young to be thinking about all of this but I'd rather start now then realize I'm in big trouble ten years down the road because I didn't change my habits. This is my first time seriously committing to weight loss and, to tell you the truth it's a daunting task. I haven't talked to anyone about it because I feel like saying I wantto lose weight is admitting that I don't like my body which, in retrospect is true, but that's not the kind of image I want to send out. And what happens if I fail? I am a role model for all of the people that I tell and if I fail myself I am also failing them. But let's assume I won't fail because hopefully I won't. I will have smart lovely people from this site who are using the same program to support me and hold me accountable to all that I post right? Ya.. I think I'm gunna need it. Add me as a friend if you feel like having another support buddy:) we're going to need all the help we can get:)

Replies

• mashamoshpit
    mashamoshpit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 18 year old college student. Welcome to MyFitnessPal! :)
    I'll add you.
  • ms_sf49ergal
    Options
    You can never be too young to start. Once you developed a bad eating habits it is hard to break them. The older you get the more difficult it is to lose the extra weight.