The 30DS is killing me

Options
OMG HELP!
I never have thought that I would be waddling like a penguin today at work :sad:
Today I will be going home to do my 3rd day of Level 1.
When will it get better.? My calves even hurt soo much!! - my arms OMG!! Everything hurts!
Im walking like my grandma I swear!! :sad:

Replies

• purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i've done 2 rounds of 30DS its worth it, don't give up!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When I did it I felt ok, well sore but not aching, after about day 4 or 5.
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Day 5 was SIGNIFICANTLY better.
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michales 30 day shred?
  • ecahill91
    Options
    I haven't really stayed on the band wagon when it comes to the 30DS group you have, but when I DO the workouts, my thighs KILL. It's even hard to sit down without using my arms!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I was the same way days 3 and 4.....(didnt finish...on list to do...SOON!!!!). I swear I sounded like I was giving birth just to squat to pee.....lmao
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 10 Level 1 now. I felt better on day 3 but then day 5 I started to get sore again since I was able to sink lower in the squats and use heavier weights on some of the arm stuff. The way I see it, if it is making me sore then it's gotta be working.
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I haven't really stayed on the band wagon when it comes to the 30DS group you have, but when I DO the workouts, my thighs KILL. It's even hard to sit down without using my arms!

Im the same! my arms are helping me walk!
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michales 30 day shred?

YES!
  • carribear
    Options
    I noticed that when I did day three it felt good to work those muscles that were sore. Day four done and not in that much pain anymore. Hang in there it gets better!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Try some ice on the calves and some stretches during the day. I put my toes up on a really low shelf and stretch. The calves are my sorest spot today. If it were too easy then would it be working out? :laugh:
  • ladysandy
    Options
    I'm on Level 3 - Day 9 and it's ALL worth it ! Do more stretch after the video if you can :)
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Day 5 was SIGNIFICANTLY better.
    I agree! I completed it last Sunday and the first 3 days of every level was the toughest. Hang in there, it gets more managable and it WORKS!
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    I quit the first time I tried it last year because of this! It was when I first started out losing weight and working out so I was SO unfit! :embarassed:

But, I did it again in Jan/Feb this year and completed the whole thing, I was determined not to let her beat me again! I still had the aches for the first few days though, it started easing off about day 4/5!

YOU CAN DO IT! :happy:
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for dvd ....can't wait !!!
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It will get better. You can consider doing extre strechting than in the DVD it should help.
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be rude and butt into your thread - but I was wondering if any of your JM people could explain the 3-2-1 method to me real quick? I am finishing my current workout program and looking into doing the 30 DS...
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    hang in there! Tonight is D10L1, and the soreness isn't so bad. It tends to hit me in different spots each time, but fabulous things are going on with my body shape so it's worth it!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and 4 of the first week are the worst! Sitting down, taking the stairs was a nightmare, my tip is to just try to walk and sit down as normal as you can or it just gets worse. After day five it gets better.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    pain is temporary. pride is forever. if you need a day to recuperate, thats fine, but get back on the horse and know that you can do more!!