Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhZ2fYQj6IM

Do this about 100 times, youll be fine
  • amyschaefer
    Options
    I ate two pieces of chocolate cake and a bowl of ice cream yesterday afternoon. Today is a new day and I am going to make up for it. Put it behind you and keep going. It is going to be ok!
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You have done the deed....all you can do now is work it OFF. Don't be so hard on yourself, we all have the temptations and often give in to them. Its a LIFESTYLE change but you can have some induldgences. It will be OK:flowerforyou:
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well there's nothing you can do about it now so just put it behind you and learn from your mistake. Just try to do as best you can for the rest of the day =)
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    yesterday i had 11 tim hortons timbits... totalling 620 cals... i NEEDED sugar... :laugh:
    happens to the best of us... don't fret...
  • charbogue
    Options
    It's normal to slip up :) just be extra healthy for the rest of the day and maybe schedule in some extra exercise today or tomorrow? Don't punish yourself though!
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had just had chocolate, i went for a jog this morning im still within my calories its no big deal! if you really wanna stay within your cals just go for a walk/run or put something interesting on tv and jog on the spot! No use crying about it lol
  • nirvana1
    Options
    It's fine to treat yourself honey, even if it was TWO treats, lol. Remember your body doesn't work in days or weeks so just up your workout time when you exercise and you'll be fine.
  • elsg
    elsg Posts: 21
    Options
    Whats the weather like there? Go for a walk!!! It may not help completely, but you will feel better getting some of those cals back! Good luck, :wink:

10841105.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ladysandy
    Options
    WORK IT OFF ...
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I had just had chocolate, i went for a jog this morning im still within my calories its no big deal! if you really wanna stay within your cals just go for a walk/run or put something interesting on tv and jog on the spot! No use crying about it lol

Exactly! SEe if you can still fit it into your calorie limit, if not, get a walk on and burn away some of it at least. There have to be days where you eat something you love, guilt free. Actually, I am not so concerned with WHAT I eat, as long as I can fit it in to my daily allowance. And every day (every HOUR) is a new opportunity to press on and be successful! :)
  • lounash
    Options
    Its called being human. There is nothing wrong with a packet of crisps and a toffee crisp, it's when you do this more than once EVERY day. The way to stay on course is to treat yourself, if you deny yourself you will just fall by the wayside. You only have one life, enjoy it and have your treats (occasionally though) xx
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    :sad:

All i want to ask... "was...it... delicious??" :-P

im sure it was :-) and thats a good thing!!!! dont beat yourself up over it!!! relish in the moment! and stick to your plan for calories, one high day is nothing compared to 6 slightly low days! remember that, act on it, and then presto! your week is fine! even though there was deliciousness involved :-)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    everybody has their weaknesses (mine is cheese) I had a week like this last week and I am not paying for it. I put two pounds on in under a week due to adding cheese and bits and bobs to meals here and there thinking "one little bit wont hurt" So I think all you need to remember is is that chocolate bar and those crisps worth all the extra work you will have to do tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that in order to reach your goal???

I learned very quickly that my goal was too low to reach in one go. So now I set a goal every 0.5 stone, and when i hit that target i go out for dinner or have an extra cheesey pizza. Maybe you should set yourself a goal of 3 or 4 pounds then when you hit that give yourself that mars bar or that really scrummy bag of crisps (obviously they would have to be cheese and onion if you were me)

But don't, whatever you do, beat yourself up about it. We all have moment and we all have our vices. If you want some help, i am always here with stick or carrot whichever you would prefer
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    work it off :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We all slip. I don't know how many times I have. Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!
    But you need to get right back on the horse and start riding again. You can do this. It takes time and next time think Before you reach. :flowerforyou:
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all mess up at times. I agree with everyone, work it off the best you can. And go easy on your food the rest of the day. Forgive yourself and move forward. :wink: Ohh yeah, drink water, water, and more water to flush out that sodium!! Have a good one!!
  • maysflower
    Options
    It happens to all of us....your not alone. Drink lots of water and try to get in a really good workout today or tomorrow. Don't be to hard on yourself, a little slip here and there is not the end of the world :)
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Don't let it get you down. Do some form of exercising today to help burn off those calories. Everyone slips up at some point.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    had 3 donuts, a piece of bd cake & a BIG burger & fries this weekend.
    All I can say IS WATER & CHICKEN!!!! for the rest of the week lol