Starting over

Options
I am.beginning today to be mindful of what I am.eating and going to choose food that helps me be healthy.

Replies

• fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That is so good! I am starting today as well. Good look.
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 'starting' today! Stupid time of the year really but I guess you have to start somewhere. Good luck 👍
  • ShatteredLady
    ShatteredLady Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over too. I fell off my plan for about 3 months and regained 40 lbs. My metabolism is messed up both from early on yoyo dieting and until I was in my 40's an undiagnosed problem with my thyroid (hypothyroidism), but I *still- even with the regain, have lost a total of 220lbs! So I want to get back to doing what I know is possible. Keep working. Keep trusting in my own self control and keep trying no matter what. Even if I don't lose another pound, healthier eating will equal a healthier me.

I am also proud that for the past 2 days, I have walked 30 minutes each day, even though I have severe knee and ankle problems and a back problem too. Agoraphobia too- But I did it.

Friday I changed how I sleep too. For awhile, I was up all night and slept in short naps through the day. Now, I have a bedtime routine and am going to try to stick with that too.

Let's all do what we can. Don't lose sight of the real goal, to be healthy. To live happily and to be free of the burden that literally weighs us down and slows us down. <3

Good luck to all that are trying. Don't quit quitting, like they say. <3
  • fredtmg
    fredtmg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you. I am impressed that you are "starting over" during this time of year. ME TOO! Wish me luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!