BBC Weight Article

Options
Interesting article on the BBC re: the idea of 3500 = 1lb of fat...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14882832

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    OMFG. How many times is this going to get posted? I wish people would use the search. :/
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    OMFG. How many times is this going to get posted? I wish people would use the search. :/

I don't think there is a need to be that rude about it.

To the original poster - there have been a few threads about this article already - check out the discussion. It is an interesting article.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options

have noticed just how many people there are on this site that are rude and horrible looks like we just found another one :( if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Ah McKay, take a chill pill. I hadn't seen it before. You can't expect people to check just in case someone, at some time, may have already posted something. If you've read it already ignore it.

Now have a nice day and don't forget to wash that dog of yours.

Phil
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    How many calories are in a chill pill?

NEVERMIND! I DON'T CARE! I'M TOO BUSY BEING RUDE ALL THE TIME!

• MuffinMan25
    Options
    :smile: lol
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options

26 years old ive got a 19month old with more brain cells grow up you silly little girl hahahahahahha
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well, I hadn't seen the article...the boards move pretty fast!! Very interesting - thanks for posting it. And to captain cranky pants who objects - I'm pretty sure chill pills are calorie free!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    Well, I hadn't seen the article...the boards move pretty fast!! Very interesting - thanks for posting it. And to captain cranky pants who objects - I'm pretty sure chill pills are calorie free!

lol good on you ignore captain cranky pants she just needs to grow up and remember wht her mummy taught her about manners
  • lmsharris
    Options
    Well I was just about to share this too but saw this was the first post. It is a MUST read as most people on here ask questions that are addressed in this article.

Although it is on BBC news, so check any facts yourself!!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

I don't see the need for such a bad attitude, we are here to help each other and so what if something gets posted more than a couple of times anyway

I for one had not seen the article either and I thank the person who posted it and you should apologise to them
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    I don't see the need for such a bad attitude, we are here to help each other and so what if something gets posted more than a couple of times anyway

I for one had not seen the article either and I thank the person who posted it and you should apologise to them
    [/quote]

i completely agree she is just damn right rude
  • McKayMachina
    Options

I :heart: THE INTERNET! lol
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    And how many times have we had the eating exercise calories question???????