What's for breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Fiber one granola bar oats and chocolate - they are my new obsession. Try the peanut butter one and the apple one is good too. :heart:
    Those are WAY too good!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    yogurt & tea
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I made a breakfast sandwich with 2 Nutrigrain whole wheat waffles, one egg and one eggwhite scrambled together, and a slice of low fat American cheese. The only thing that could improve it is some Canadian bacon. :love:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Today I had strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and 1/2 a banana in a bowl with yogurt over the top and a sprinkling of Kashi Go-Lean cereal on it. mmmmmm fruit and yogurt partfait, minus the layers:laugh:
  • kimmundt
    kimmundt Posts: 19
    Options
    I had 1/4 cup of egg beaters southwest style and a piece of turkey sausage. Coffee with creamer and 2 packets splenda!

late morning snack was a scoop of Peanut butter
  • jspruden05
    Options
    I am most embarressed based on the delicious choices of others... but I had 2 Frosted Brown Sugar fiber Pop Tarts :embarassed:

When I'm not rushed in the morning tho, I'll have a bowl of oatmeal and green tea :flowerforyou:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Today, I had one of the Fage 2% yogurts with cherry - my favorite! 130 cal, 10 g of protein.
    And then I had 12 oz coffee with about 1 oz of skim milk and a packet of splenda. About 20 cal.

Usually, I have 1/2 cup of quaker quick oats with 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. 150 calories + 3 for the spice.
    Now, that's a cheap breakfast... $5.19 for 30 servings of Quick Oats - and that prices seems high.

The price per breakfast is only $0.18 :bigsmile: compared to the Fage, at $1.99 (a good price) per serving.