30 DAY SHRED QUESTION

Options
i started the 30ds yesterday and i did it without stopping, ive done this dvd before but never really give it my all..so yesterday i did. i admit i was a lil sore afterwards but i was expecting to wake up extremely sore like ive done in the past but i didnt. i mean i feel achy but not really sore. is it normal, did i not work out right or since ive done it maybe 4 times before in the past my body kinda adjusted to it?

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I found it was the 2nd or 3rd day after starting it that i was really sore........hope this isn't true for you! Good luck!
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Your body probably adjusted and if you've been doing any other kind of excercise as well then your body is adjusting to working out.
  • Sooznine
    Sooznine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yea... i found days 3-5 to be the worst. But don't stop... after day 5 it gets better!
  • cfort20
    cfort20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think there are a lot of factors to consider like: What level are you on? Are you doing low intensity or high? I have found swithching up the levels helps me. Do level 1 on monday and level 2 on tuesday and so forth. I hope this helps! :wink:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it and give it your all...
  • amkelley
    Options
    I think the 3rd and 4th days got me the worst but after that I just felt like I worked out really good- not sore any days after that. I finished my first 30 days of the shred on Tuesday took 1 day break Wednesday. Today I started my second round of 30 DS- feel free to add me if you want! I am hoping the next 30 days provide as much change as the first 30 days did!