I Need an Accountability Buddy

Options
I am by far not a newbie, but while logging in daily has become a morning habit, I have not consistently kept up with tracking the foods I eat throughout the day. I am searching for an accountability buddy… or two or three, etc. to help keep me motivated. In a word… help! 😊

Replies

• JK_BestLifeEver
    JK_BestLifeEver Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    An “Accountability Buddy”, huh? Ok, I’ll take a stab at it. Um, lets see - First off I’m technically not a newbie either. ‘Cuz in 2020 I used MFP to track calories and lost 23 pounds. (June - Oct). Then - when old man WINTER set in (here in PA) all bets were off. (Chilly Weather is a Diet Killer☹️) and it all came back on. FF to now I’m starting over (IN Winter! What was I thinking!?-🤔) Anyway, I try to have oatmeal with nuts, raisans, almond milk in a.m. For lunch today I had a “ Low Carb Eggroll in a bowl”! - here’s how you make that: Brown up 1 pound of ground, turkey, add that to a 1 pound package of raw coleslaw mix, sprink in some green onions and soy sauce!! It really is filling of course don’t eat the whole bag. It’s enough in there for at least 4 to 5 portions. I will catch up to you later with a few other thoughts I have to go now. Keep going you’re doing great! 👏🏼👍🏼
  • Kissynn
    Kissynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you! 😀
  • AnantJamuar
    AnantJamuar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    May I ask on what you mean by "accountability buddy"? Is it someone you can track progress with...sorta like having a morning running partner?
  • Charocheris
    Charocheris Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    May I ask on what you mean by "accountability buddy"? Is it someone you can track progress with...sorta like having a morning running partner?

Someone who encourages you to keep going (and you do the same for them). You share progress and helps you get over amy set backs

• Charocheris
    Charocheris Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Kissynn wrote: »
    I am by far not a newbie, but while logging in daily has become a morning habit, I have not consistently kept up with tracking the foods I eat throughout the day. I am searching for an accountability buddy… or two or three, etc. to help keep me motivated. In a word… help! 😊

I’ve been looking for a buddy too. I know it’s been a few days you’ve posted. How have the past few days been?