I am not new but I am back!

Options
Hi everyone my name is Theresa and I am from Manchester England , I joined in jan 11 and lost 14 pounds, I then stopped as I lost my motivation, my thinking back then was that I needed to loose all the weight quickly but today with a fresh mind I have decided to give it another go. So if you Want to take that journey with me and you need motivation like me please add me.

Replies

• lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Theresa and I am from Manchester England , I joined in jan 11 and lost 14 pounds, I then stopped as I lost my motivation, my thinking back then was that I needed to loose all the weight quickly but today with a fresh mind I have decided to give it another go. So if you Want to take that journey with me and you need motivation like me please add me.

Hey I am there with ya, I join back in April and lost about 11lbs and then stopped just like u did and now I am back at it. Feel free to add me I could use the motivation!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • terri0702
    terri0702 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just added, I know we can do this, I just need to remember it can't happen in just a few weeks, I need to change my eating style and keep it consistent and I know ffitness pal helps me do this I just need to stay motivated.