Weight Loss Partner

Options
Looking to have a partner in success on my weight loss journey.

Replies

• sagar_acid
    sagar_acid Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there ! I too am looking for weight loss partner ...I have about 50 lbs to lose..
  • MrsKandiceButzer
    Options
    I just added you
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Fwiw I have 50 to loose if you want to add me ..
  • MrsKandiceButzer
    Options
    Added you
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lssteinbach
    lssteinbach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to partner with you as well. Realistically, I have 15 pounds to lose. I don't think I can succeed with more than that. How are you three doing today and what approaches are you taking?
  • annobrien600
    annobrien600 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next week have over 50 pounds to loose if anyone would like to add me please
  • lssteinbach
    lssteinbach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann. Welcome. Are you following a particular diet plan?
  • MMaziano
    MMaziano Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Strangers! I want a partner in this journey of loss weight. I have over a 35 pound to loss to have a healthy weight.
  • Major_Psy_Girl
    Major_Psy_Girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat as you guys; I’ve got about 35 pounds to lose. Having like-minded, motivational, and serious friends on here really helps. (Not my first rodeo on MFP). Feel free to add me, if you like. 😊
  • MMaziano
    Options
    Hi @annobrien600. Saw your post in the community and wanted to add you, but I am without success. Please add me so we may be a weight loss partners. Have a good day
  • MMaziano
    Options
    Hi @Major_Psy_Girl Saw your post in the community and wanted to add you, but I am without success. Please add me so we may be a weight loss partners. Have a good day
  • MrsKandiceButzer
    Options
    I have added you all. I look forward to sharing our successes and helping each other through our tough times.
  • Movingalong75
    Movingalong75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added. I have lost 11.6 lbs so far but need to lose 100 lbs more.
  • aiswaryaraojkp
    aiswaryaraojkp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started my journey. Looking out for a partner in this weight loss journey for healthy motivation. I'm from India
  • Jason_Sir
    Jason_Sir Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me need to loose 20lbs