I need a supporter

Options
Here is the thing, I lost 60 lbs. I lost them very quickly and I was on fire. I signed up for MFP, logged EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY, and NEVER went over. Then some stuff happened and my lifestyle changed. I wasn't able to hit the gym and I got off my healthy eating, and I got depressed, and the old me started coming back. I started making terrible choices, and I made my diary private. Then I just stopped logging all together. I got on the scale today and I of course, have gained 10 of the 60 back.

I refuse to go back to where I was before my weightloss. I was in such a happy place before. I was loving myself, and excited. I need that feeling again. I am getting married 11/12/11, which is why I started this process anyway. I wanted to look awesome at the wedding. I bought my dress already, but I need to do something about me still. I want to lose 20 lbs by 11/12/11. I just need help.

I have opened my diary to the public and I am going to start the 30 day shred today. I need one person, to stick with me until 11/12/11 (and after). I need us to hold each other accountable. Kind of like someone to report to, a healthy living therapist. So we can keep each other on track. If you are willing to be completely dedicated from today until 11/12/11, holla at me.

thanks,

Kris

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    add me if you like i just did my first 30 day shred...
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just started the shred yesterday add me if you want , I promise to keep you accountable :)
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I will help support you, Kris! :smile:
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I going to start "again" tomorrow on the 30DS...
  • kallico
    kallico Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    first, congrats on your engagement! second, im going to start the 30 day shred on monday and am excited :) you can do it - remember what worked for you at the beginning - logging it, keeping it for YOU. accomplishing this is something that YOU can take all the credit for, and what a great thing that is!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just picked that up the other day :) Good luck!! Add me if you like.. I'm also planning to start the C25K monday :) I'll help you if you help me :)
  • catlover98611
    catlover98611 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am already at goal weight Kris but would love to help support you.