Ripped in 30

Options
I haven't seen to many posts about ripped in 30 so I thought I'd start one. I'm on week one and day 4 today. I need to get off here and get it done but I'm sucked in to the computer. lol. So Who else is doing it and how far along in are you? How do you like it? If you've already completed it, how were the results?

Replies

• stronger_faster
    Options
    I just started this week and am on day 3 of week 1. I plan to alternate it with running for the next two months instead of completing it in 30 days straight. I'm loving it so far! I did the 30 Day Shred and that was fine but this workout is much more my speed and I like that most of the things that annoyed me in 30DS were fixed :)
  • sardrey
    Options
    I am doing 30 Day Shred and did 30 straight days in June. I now do level 1 and Level 2 3 days a week. I love it!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of week 4 and I love it!! I haven't lost that much weight on it but almout 12 inches all around I'm way more toned and I feel a lot stronger , after I finish this I will try 6 week 6pack ; )
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your feedback. I totally prefer ripped in 30. I'm so looking forward to the results. We'll see.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 level 2 today! Man am i BEAT!! She kicked my *kitten*..hope to get some amazing results like i did with shred last mth..i lost 6lbs and a ton of inches with that dvd :happy: