30 day Shred Group?? Anyone want to start with me?

Options
I took my measurements and I need to find my DVD and dust it off !!! HA
Anyone wanna commit to the 30 day shred DVD with me and check in and support each other here?

Replies

• wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    On day 10 of level 2 here... GOOD LUCK! And just stick with it... measurements are VERY IMPORTANT!
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am willing to start it on Saturday again after I take my measurements tomorrow :)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements and I need to find my DVD and dust it off !!! HA
    Anyone wanna commit to the 30 day shred DVD with me and check in and support each other here?

I gotta go buy it stilll

I keep tellin myself Im goin too.

LOl.
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I will! I am starting L1 today
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I started it last night and just created a group for those who have recently started it or are starting it soon if you're interested :)
  • critiry3
    Options
    I was just thinking about restarting this. Great can we all start on Saturday 9/24/11 or all in the same week. How do we all keep track or get in touch with each other?
  • mssygayle
    mssygayle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OK WHEN DO U WANT TO START --ME AGAIN SECOND TIME AROUND, MAYBE THIS TIME I WONT QUIT AND WILL FINISH THIS AND HOW MAY WEEKS ARE U SUPPOSED TO DO EACH LEVEL
  • critiry3
    Options
    Can I join? What do I have to do?
  • mssygayle
    mssygayle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ADD ME
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    i'll do it! i'll start tomorrow.. if i can find the dvd.. ahhh..
  • critiry3
    Options
    I'll start Saturday with you.
  • dshatala
    Options
    Hi..I m new to this site. I would like to possibly join, if someone wouldn't mind filling me in on the details.
    Thanks,
    DeShannon
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! I did it pretty well for a few days, but fell off. :/ It's much easier to do it with others!

I'm in!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    i want to start this but wont be able to till the 3rd of next month....=( ...ill check back then with u all
  • yummummum
    Options
    wow, awesome!
    I am new too so I guess we should figure out a way to do it! We can start Saturday if that works for most! Give people time to get the dvd or in my case find it !! LOL
  • momie0205
    Options
    I started my second round on Tuesday it is a great workout.
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 3!

I literally pulled my *kitten* out of bed at 3:30am to do it because Jillian Michaels was nagging me. :)
  • critiry3
    Options
    Are we just doing this and posting? Are we measuring ? Just wondering?
  • yummummum
    Options
    Good question! LOL.

I realized I don't even have the 30 day Shred! I have last chance workout. But I have heard it works, so I should get it!

I think it would be great to take measurements. Then maybe check in when we do it to help keep up motivated from skipping.

How does the DVD work? Is each day a different work out or does one day do upper and one lower? Do you do it every day? Does it allow for recovery?
  • dshatala
    Options
    Hi- I am new to this site...about two weeks...and I am buying that DVD off of Craigslist this weekend. I would like to commit to start with you. My name is DeShannon and I live in Austin, Texas.

Thanks