Back at it. Looking for support and to support 😊

Options
LN2023
LN2023 Posts: 4 Member
I lost 33 pounds on this app before my babies. Back at it looking to lose the same amount again. I’m having a hard time getting back on track so accountability might help. Feel free to add me if you need support too 😊

Replies

• brttny7979
    brttny7979 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi! Working mom of 3 and also struggling with motivation- especially since the holidays. Love to add some support and accountability. Feel free to add me!
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2, lost 40lbs post partum with my 2nd baby which was great but then...life happened and I've gained about 60lbs since. Looking to get back at and would like some help and accountability and I would also like to motivate others! Please add me if you want a friend!
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Lost 110 lbs between 2020-2021.
    This year, I've maintained the weight loss (which wasn't really the goal lol)
    So I am back at it and plan to truly lose the rest of this weight in 2023. Any supportive friends would be great. And I will be the same for you.

~Rosy
  • DebbsSeattle
    DebbsSeattle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I noticed feeling better within 5 days of starting.
    Maybe try bite sized goals to motivate from within.
    Today, drink your water and log everything in your diet…see where you are really blowing it.
    Tomorrow, do a fruit and veg shop and take the trigger foods out of the pantry and stop them by the food bank.
    Keep making positive changes for 5 days straight and you might just be back on board!
  • bcovely
    bcovely Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I lost 55 pounds on MFP. Moved to a different stay, had some unfortunate events…and gained 40 of it back. Here to say….I am foing to try again (deep sigh)
  • Baz_Man
    Baz_Man Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    take the trigger foods out of the pantry and stop them by the food bank.

What an awesome idea! Always struggle with throwing food away as it’s so wasteful even though what’s left from Christmas is exactly the reason I’m still here on this app 😂
  • LN2023
    LN2023 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @bcovely you can do this!! I know it sucks feeling like you’re starting over. I keep thinking I did it once I can do it again 😊
  • DiamndMnd
    DiamndMnd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Starting over too and need all the accountability 👏👏
  • ThePerpetualDieter
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't know how to do a friend request. I have 35lbs to lose to start with and I'll go from there 😊
  • Lynn_Nanos
    Lynn_Nanos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm at my highest weight ever and need to lose 55 pounds. Tracking calories on MFP has been tough but helpful.