15/20lbs Gone By Dec 1st!!!! (Awesome Possums)

Options
I'm starting this thread to help motivate myself more and others. I started at 180 in Jan and am now 155lbs. My Goal is to lose those last 20lbs by Dec 1st. My overall goal weight is 135lbs (I'm 5'7"). I workout 6/7 days a week and eat pretty good. There are dasy here and there that aren't that great but overall, I think I'm doing pretty good. I would like to set weekly and daily goals in this thread. We can check back in and edit or posts. I would like for this challenge to begin Monday Sept 26th. I will then close the thread. Who's with me??? We can do it!!!!!!

If you have a smaller or larger weight-loss goal...you can join too. I am looking for people who are seriously committed to doing this!!!!

Replies

• clarahackworth1999
    Options
    I Wanna join you in this challenge. My goal is to Lose 20lbs. By the end of December !
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    i too want to loose about 2olbs by december and then im gonna maintain cos that will make me 122lbs at 5ft 3 so im definitely in with ya add me please to make it easier to chat to you about it x
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I am trying to get 120 lbs by the end of Dec!!!! - good luck to all :)
  • MKB83
    MKB83 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm in too! My goal is 15-20 lbs by the time I go home for xmas (Dec 14).
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in... add me.. I have nore than 20 lbs to lose but that would get me almost half way!!!!
  • t4weaver
    Options
    Would love to join! I am at 152 and want to get down to 135...need all the motivation and support I can get!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am in too! Would love to lose 20 pounds by December....still got 40 in total till I'm at UGW but it's deffo a start!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    IN! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • dmoshette
    dmoshette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'7" and my starting weight was 256, that was two years ago. my current weight is 164, my goal is 135-140. i would like to do this by the end of december.
  • aliking6
    Options
    This is great!! 20-25 pounds, I am 5'8" (even 30 would be great!!) is my goal! By Dec 18 ish so I can be bikini ready for Hawaii!!
  • joi1407
    Options
    Brilliant, I was just looking to start a new challenge too :)
    I'm 5'7", currently ca 140lbs and want to get down to 128, so my plan is 12lbs in 12 weeks, which will take me to just before xmas.

What do you guys do for exercise?
    I did 30DS in july/aug, but now had a month "off" as i was on holidays and had too much going on to be bothered to count, so i just tried to be sensible and didn't gain, which was good.
    I started 30ds again yesterday, but only wanna do 5 days for each level and then do some other jillian videos as well. otherwise i try to walk a lot and sometimes cycle. I had started c25k also, but i'm still recovering from an op on my tendon, so hoping to get the all clear to run again from my physio in a few weeks. until then i will try to up my extra walking (on top of walking to trains etc) to 45mins.

food wise, i'm kinda good, sweets and alcohol are usually my downfall. otherwise, i eat healthily, smallish portions and try and plan my day in advance to factor in the drinks or chocolates i will have.

ok, that's enough of an introduction i guess :happy:
    oh, where are you based? I'm in London, UK

let's do this!
    Jo
  • Leia81
    Options
    I AM IN...I want 10 pounds for sure by December !!! I usually lose very slow so I think I will match u to your goals divided by two .

SO PUT ME IN :)))))
  • reese1206
    Options
    I do Strength training 3/4 days a week and cardio 5/6 days a week. I make sure I burn at least 1000 cal a day in my workouts. This isn't my workout exactly this week...I mix it up but here's an example of my week

Monday- Treadmill (walking fast pace up 10%grade) 60min/Bike 40min
    Tuesday- Legs/Back Strength and Elliptical
    Wednesday- 50min Kickboxing/30/40min jogging Treadmill
    Thursday- Arms/Chest Strength and Bike
    Friday- 1.5 hrs Jogging/fast walking uphill
    Saturday- Full Body weights
    Sunday- Either Light Cardio or Rest

What do you guys do for exercise?
  • reese1206
    Options
    Bump
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am here too :)

Would LOVE to lose 20 pounds by December 31 but am not putting too much emphasis/pressure on the number as opposed to keeping my calories in check and working out at least 4 times a week.

My workouts usually include a 45 minute fat/burning interval one and I am planing on going back to Bikram Yoga once a week!

What started as a plateau back in June has become a really nasty detour to old ways...

This group is just what I needed :)

Elissa
  • Mama2lip
    Options
    I'm in too! I am a little nervous...This will be my first push towards losing 25-30 lbs after baby :)
  • reese1206
    Options
    Don't be nervous! You can do it!!!!!!!
    I'm in too! I am a little nervous...This will be my first push towards losing 25-30 lbs after baby :)
  • preciousperez
    Options
    I am at 215 and I would love to lose 20lbs by Dec1st. I am with you all
  • Cherry4269
    Options
    I am sooooo excited to join this group, that extra boost of support is exactly what I think every women needs!!! Jessica you are so awesome for starting this challenge, now even though we don't live near each other we can still kick each others butts into shape lol!!! I started my weight loss journey in August of this year and have lost 4 pounds and my goal is to lose 21 pounds to get tovmy Happy Weight :) !!!! I'm ready Let's Do This Ladies :-D