Help and Support

Options
I am new to the forum and am looking for people who want to help and support each other. I am so excited about my weight loss and never thought it was possible. Now I just need to continue on.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. you will get all the support you need here.:flowerforyou:
  • mj_beam
    mj_beam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great! The extra support really helps. It is great to talk to other people who are working on the same thing.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. you will get all the support you need here.:flowerforyou:

Same here feel free to add me

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • specialk523
    Options
    47 lbs! wow! good for you!!! i hope my ticker reads that one day! good luck
  • g1analaura
    g1analaura Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Ana and I started almost 2 weeks ago! I am so far loving this app and hope that it continues to help me to reach my weight loss goals! I've had lap band surgery over 18 mos ago, but having some complications and have not lost weight in over a year, so I am going to have the band out and I am trying to maintain and loose a few more pounds. I had lost about 70 lbs and have gained about 12lbs in the last few months. Trying to loose 30lbs at this time. Thank you and have a blessed day! :wink:
    How do you post the ticker on here? lol