Gym girls!

Options
Would love to get together with some other girls who are interested in sharing all things gym and fitness related. Food, goals, workouts, struggles, outfits, advice. I feel like it helps with motivation! We can share here or I have snap, where we can share vids/pics.

Replies

• lornamarie57
    lornamarie57 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I've been seeing a trainer since Sept 10th and really enjoy it. I get pretty pumped after every new accomplishment so sharing with people who care would be great lol.
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Happy to read you! I dragged myself to the gym today for the first time in almost 3 years (very disappointing it was so long)! It was an eye-opener as I couldn't finish a lot of exercises that used to be easy so I'm trying to not let that bring me down. Also the excessive eating and drinking during the holidays is not helping, but is to be expected.

I started logging in again here yesterday hoping I will slowly get back into my good old habits after a few very hectic years of work (and now work travel too <sigh>). I have still been a bit active -dog walks, a bit of horse riding when I could squeeze in a day, but I've felt progressively weaker and with more back pain as the months wore on, which ultimately has made prioritize my fitness again.
  • MrsLg
    MrsLg Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! Went back to the gym today for the first time in a few months. Starting ice cream fitness. Anyone else following this program or similar?