For Real This Time (lol)

Options
This is probably my 5th time introducing myself on this website. Each time I start off doing great and losing weight, and then I eventually fall off and binge and stop using this site. I NEED to actually start losing weight. I'm almost 30 and my metabolism isn't getting any faster. PLEASE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE LOL. Or don't- I'm ultimately the one responsible for my own actions. I would, however, love some recipe/fitness inspo so I would love to stalk your food diaries.

Add me please! Or let me know if I can add you.

I appreciate all you lovely people <3

Replies

• mdl_82
    mdl_82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me! Lol. I don't know how to add people! Feel free to add me!
  • capgordon1293
    capgordon1293 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Aw I've been the struggling to get going lately tho . But I have an OCR event nxt month h so need to move it. Feel free to add
  • 5rypffbqzp
    5rypffbqzp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into this fitness pal adventure, most of my recipes will be carb heavy, but will be adding salad / fat cutting meals. Feel free to add me if that’s of any use!
  • maryellen5062
    maryellen5062 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you said this. I don't even want to introduce myself, because I've done it before. This time I took my time. I meal planned on Tuesday, grocery shopped today, and I'm starting tomorrow. I am great at starting. Consistency, yeah, not so much. Anyway, good luck!

Mary Ellen
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    So what is your actual plan? Or are you just going to wing it?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• andersoncfo2017
    andersoncfo2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds just like me ha ha