Accountability partner/group

Options
Hi all!
I'm looking for 1-3 people to buddy up with for some daily accountability regarding exercise and weight loss.
I was thinking of making a small group here or via whatsapp.
I'm 35F in Western Australia (+8 GMT) - I'm hoping to lose ~25kg/50lb over 2023 and to build some fitness.
Let me know if you're interested! ☺️

Replies

• long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I am 47F and based in the UK. Do you use signal or Whatsapp or Viber?
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I aim to lose 80lbs which I regained during the pandemic...
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hello, 34F living in New York/US and very interested. I have WhatsApp only
  • Major_Psy_Girl
    Major_Psy_Girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, that sounds like a good idea! I’m a 32F from Canada. I’ve got 40 pounds or so. I lost all that weight before but it came back full force. 😓
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've added you all to a group but this platform is pretty buggy so let me know if it doesn't work :) Or look for the group called 'Staying Accountable 2023' and join that way.
    @long_for_me I use whatsapp of the ones you listed.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I know you said you were looking for 1-3 people, but I would be interested too. I am a 36F in North Carolina (US) and am looking to lose 50 pounds in 2023 too.
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 sure thing! It'll take time for everything to take shape so I'm sure the group will fluctuate a bit 🙂 I'll send you an invite to the MFP group now.
  • Cali_girl43
    Cali_girl43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to be part of this. I’m 42 and have a goal to lose 25lbs.
  • Orsolla
    Orsolla Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there, can you squeeze one more person in? 😊. 49F UK. I have 10 kg to lose.