Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• carlorie_deficit
    Options
    I'm all about accountability. I've had a nightmare 2022 and undone the progress I made in 2021, so 2023 and beyond is me drawing a line and going forwards.

It's on me to change it.

Like minded friends would be cool, I haven't used it socially in a long time
  • kading55
    kading55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just started using App again. Looking to lose 30 lbs in 4 months.
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I have used MFP for years, active, daily exerciser and since the pandemic have lost over 100 lbs. Would love some consistent friends. We can help movtivate each other in 2023 💪🏽
  • onebodaciousbabe03
    Options
    Would love some new friends to help keep me motivated and on track!
  • bernardotom1966
    bernardotom1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new to MFP. I'm the oddball... I am trying to gain weight. Have lost about 15 lbs over the past year. Male, 76, in fairly good health (heart issues-under control, 2x cancer survivor. Have been to the drs, had blood work done, physical, consulting a nutritionist, and have been logging my food intake with MFP. Walk 4-5 times/wk, stretch, planks. Getting tired of "people" saying: "are you eating again!", "what meal is this for you,? " "If I ate like that I'd weigh 300 lbs. to them I say: #!%#! and your grandmother wears combat boots!!!! Haven't gained an ounce. Have read various posts regarding "hard gainers" and fast metabolism. "tee one up" in VA.
  • CoachSturtevant
    CoachSturtevant Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Stupid question….how do I add friends?
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Stupid question….how do I add friends?

If using the app, click on the users profile, click profile again, then there will be an image of three people, click on that and then send the request. It's not very intuitive on the app.
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes! Looking for friends that comment back and i comment back too! I can’t figure out how to send friends invites on this community thing
  • cupcakegirl645
    cupcakegirl645 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i love encouragement and def need it. add me if u wanna be friends.
    jesus loves u!
  • amybal1392
    amybal1392 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d like a new friend!
  • crystald86_
    crystald86_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for new active friends. We can help each other out with encouragement. Feel free to add me. Happy 2023! 🎇
  • smlalio66
    smlalio66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more accountability partners and friends to chat with. I am 56 working on losing about 70lb !! I think iPhones are having problems adding friend here because I am unable to get to the page where you add. It just stays on load. And I believe that is why many of us can’t add friends here. I’m looking forward to being friends with y’all. 💜🤗🎄
  • lastditchefforts
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am hopping on the New Year's bandwagon and hoping that 2023 can finally be the year I get healthy for real! I would appreciate any friends to help support me (and I will return the favor!)
  • Caitie_Anne
    Caitie_Anne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy 2023! Back at it again with a shiny, brand new account and in need of friends to motivate each other. Feel free to add me!
  • Scott_Christophel
    Options
    Would love to connect with some people!
  • MayBabyChristine
    MayBabyChristine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting back into MFP and looking for friends who are active and like to share healthy recipes and workout achievements. I'm in my 40s in KY.
  • Lorlaw1
    Lorlaw1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use a growing community to support me!