can't work out for awhile

Options
Hello all, I am in need for some advice. I can't workout as vigorously. I have always said the exercising is not my problem it's eating. I want to focus on making the right choices when it comes to eating. What have you been doing to continue to lose weight with limited exercising

Replies

• tracimy9
    Options
    I can't work out right now either (fractured elbow), so i've just been making an effort to be exra vigilant about watching my calories/intake. Wish there was a better answer....not working out drives me nuts and I liked how it gave me an extra allowance of calories for the day.
  • Yellow_Menace
    Options
    I had an off week last week too, after two solid weeks of effort - just have to be extra careful with the eating...
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    I can't work out right now either (fractured elbow), so i've just been making an effort to be exra vigilant about watching my calories/intake. Wish there was a better answer....not working out drives me nuts and I liked how it gave me an extra allowance of calories for the day.

I feel you...This is something that I need...I can't continue to exercise and eat the same...It's a learning process. Oh well, gotta get it together