How to search My Recipes

Options
josey05
josey05 Posts: 4 Member
When I go to the "My Recipes" page, I have to scroll through pages of recipes to find something. Is there a way to search this list to quickly locate a recipe I've created?

Answers

• Bozley04
    Bozley04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined My Fitness Pal and I'm wondering the same thing. Is a recipe search possible? Can I filter to only view low carb recipes? Thx!
  • Bozley04
    Bozley04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just found out you can search recipes on the website.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,008 Member
    Options
    josey05 wrote: »
    When I go to the "My Recipes" page, I have to scroll through pages of recipes to find something. Is there a way to search this list to quickly locate a recipe I've created?

You can easily search your "My Recipes" in the app. On the website, you can change the "sorting" order for your recipes from default (chrono by date created) to alphabetical by recipe name, but I don't believe there's any way to search.
  • mfmac316
    mfmac316 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I see in the comment by Bozley04 that there is a way to search recipes on the website. Is this true. I can't find a way to search or sort. I can on the app but not the website. Can anyone help?
  • chrisholsman
    chrisholsman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same question. Would really like this because I use the recipe feature a lot.
  • mdavidlevy
    mdavidlevy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem, and on the ios app it is worse b/c recipes that I have added & saved are not available when I am trying to log food. I have to find them on the website & then log them to add them to my meal diary.
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Same question! Kind of aggravating that this is challenging!
This discussion has been closed.