Need MORE supportive friends

Options
I need more friends...I have friends but only 3 of them are interactive...the other's haven't logged on in 20 days or more. It's easier to talk to MFP people about weight loss, concerns, questions, and wins than it is to talk to people in your routine life...they get bored with it easily...and some days its about all I want to talk about. I need more people that are as motivated as me ( and wont tune me out after talking about life style changes day after day). Friends that won't mind cheering me on from time to time. I will do the same in return...

Replies

• reese1206
    Options
    Add me and join my challenge!!!!!!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thanks Reese. And, I'll take a look at the challange...I've never done one before. So tell you the truth Im not sure what Im supposed to do.
  • bellamills
    bellamills Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lot of friends on here either...you can add me:)
    I am always looking for tips and support!
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    Friend request coming, you're way! I was just thinking the same thing about some of my friends. They're great, but I need a bit more interaction!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The greatest thing about this site is the support and how people are willing to rally and help one another...I asked and I've received. Thank you ladies/new friends!