Set goals and daily nutrition goals not the same?

Options
My set macro/calorie goals are:
C 127g/P 170g/F 57g
But when I click on "nutrition" for my daily log, it says goals are:
C 175g/ P 233g/ F 78g
No wonder I'm struggling! Why is it doing this?

Best Answer

• COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,190 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When exercise calories are added in, they're distributed across your macros in the same percentages you have set for your base calories. Since you earned 635 exercise calories, 30% of them went to carbs, 40% to protein, and 30% to fat.

Answers

• JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    4j4a9e9s41ar.jpg
  • JuliBiGoolee
    Options
    gami1ybm55uy.jpg
  • JuliBiGoolee
    edited January 2023
    Options
    c34dkdahb7xb.png
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    You logged exercise which increased your calories to account for that activity. Your macros are what make up your calories so those would also increase proportionately.
  • JuliBiGoolee
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: »
    When exercise calories are added in, they're distributed across your macros in the same percentages you have set for your base calories. Since you earned 635 exercise calories, 30% of them went to carbs, 40% to protein, and 30% to fat.

Is there a way to stop it from doing that? I don't "eat back" my exercise calories so I'd rather them not be factored in at all. I use the free version btw
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 742 MFP Staff
    Options
    The ability to turn that feature on or off is only available to our Premium users. Otherwise, it will automatically stay on. To see a list of what Premium has to offer, please click here. Thanks!