Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• alicelbowman
    alicelbowman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends, but I'd love to add people so that we can mutually cheer each other on!

My name is Alice, I'm 30 years old and live in the UK - my starting weight is 270.8 lbs, current weight 268.8 lbs, goal weight 200 lbs. My main motivation is to be eligible for a specific IVF program by meeting their BMI criteria, so I can become a mum <3
  • bkohler24
    bkohler24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love some fitness friends on here to help motivate each other. Add me please!
  • snoldeee24
    snoldeee24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love some friends on here. I am on my weight loss journey alone because it's something I need to do myself. I started last year, but in May I fell off the wagon during some life changes and then I gave up. I'm back at it for 2023 and ready for some changes. I'm 30 years old female from New York!
  • Iva_Gayle
    Iva_Gayle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to inspire, give support, and share my daily progress or OOPS
    I USED to be "the skinny girl" then 50 hit.... 😶😶😶
    I've been struggling alone. It hasn't worked.
    Sense of humor is essential.
  • MeganLuna13
    MeganLuna13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Was on here many moons ago ... and now I'm back. Looking for some friends. Need to lose at least 100 pounds, whoops.
    I am 28, female and from the UK.
    Looking forward to meeting some new people. :)
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends on here! I'm a 33 year old mom of 2, and I've got 100lbs to lose. Come join me! I like posting daily inspirations too.
  • 2022lynne
    2022lynne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. 46 yr old Mom tired of starting over.
  • PNW_livin
    PNW_livin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! 46 and seeking friends for some motivation and idle chat on your fitness journey. Thanks!
  • AlolkaZ
    AlolkaZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation too!
  • utz2119
    utz2119 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • hanabow
    hanabow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya, am back on the weight loss journey after making exuses for the last few years and slowly seeing my weight go up to an unhappy number. Am on the lookout for some friends to join along the way, for chats, motivation and laughs. I'm a young 37 and live in New Zealand. So hit me up if you are keen for a fitness pal ....hehe see what I did there. Oh I need friends.
  • Cari4100
    Cari4100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends on her for motivation.
  • melissajean9677
    melissajean9677 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Back again. Hi!
  • dramamug
    dramamug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Heaviest 180 lb after pandemic
    Current jan 2023: 157 lb
    Goal weight : 140 lb
    Age 42

Height 5 ft
    Pakistani food eater

Have no time scale of when I want to be at goal just if I can keep loosing I will be happier and then at goal if I can maintain.

Please anyone with similar age similar weight please add me. I need motivation.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    48 year old; Got on track with MFP before the pandemic; was doing okay the first half of the pandemic then it got harder to stay on track and my house has been under constant remodel for the last 9 months, the last 5 I have not had a kitchen - and probably will not for another 3 or 4 months. Tracking food has become a challenge.
  • utz2119
    utz2119 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • tonya5073
    tonya5073 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please would love to make new friends!!
  • Thatsnakeman
    Thatsnakeman Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Add away! First day today and I have zero friends! 52 year old guy from the UK!
  • email2nirmalar
    email2nirmalar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello.... I Joined MFP today. Please feel free to add me.