New here, want to lose the last of my baby weight!

Hi, i havent been on the forums here before, but am now struggling to lose my last 14llbs, completely lost my motivation :-( !

Had my baby boy in january and lost most of my weight through breast feeding and healthy eating, but now i feel the only thing thats will get me back to my pre baby body is excersise! I am going to start jogging and also have the 30 day shred and 6 week six pack dvds from jillian michaels but cant seem to get myself into a regime! helppppp :-)))))))

Replies

• Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Only you can motivate yourself to do it. I wish you the best of luck. Once you start it is hard to stop. Congrads on the new baby.
  • I found once i started to track my calorie intake...i immediately saw progress...which immediately motivated me to go back to the gym!
  • hi. sounds like a good plan to me. just stick with it and you will lose it in no time. good luck.
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    I started the 30 day shred 10 days ago and I do it while my kids nap. It gives me the energy to make it through the rest of the day with them. I also try to get in 3 days of cardio a week on top of that. I usually do that around 6pm and I have a double jogging stroller so I take my boys with me for the 5k jog. They love stroller rides like most kids. Good luck
  • First of all, give yourself a break! It's hard making time for yourself when you have a little one. I've only recently started exercising and eating healthier and my son is 9 months old. I also lost most of the weight through breastfeeding but then once I stopped, I gained some weight back because of eating unhealthy and no longer burning so many calories. I exercise at night after my son goes to bed but that may not work for everyone. Exercise tends to make me tired immediately afterwards, so it works for me. But sometimes he goes through sleep regression or I have things I need to do around the house, so I can't exercise every night. On those days, I just try to eat healthier so that I'm still within my calories for the day. I'm also doing the 30 day shred and I've noticed a difference even though I don't do it everyday (so not what the program is meant for but hey, I'm trying). I lost 3 lbs in 20 days and I'm back to my pre-baby weight. However, I want to lose more and get back to where I was when we got married. I think it's easier if you do what you can and try not to be so hard on yourself. That said, we're here to motivate each other!