LESS Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2023 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    jbjsbi wrote: »
    I still miss the ritual of wine when I'm cooking, until I found quality NA wine. There was a store in the city of Rochester selling it called AltBar. There's a lot of bad/sugary/grape juicey ones out there, but the Blanc de blanc by Prima Pave is 100% *just* like drinking a sparkling sauvignon blanc, minus the 3am wake up and next day headache. I'm in love with this stuff. Also loving the NA low cal beers at the grocery store.

Wait, what now???? A really good NA wine?????? I’m definitely going to look for it!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    lmlmrn wrote: »
    Good morning to all

AF last night so yeah but weight is still up too. Now If I could just find an off switch for snacking my life would be so much easier.

0e3qypjdpkx0.jpg

last nights drink of choice Cucumber lemon/lime. It really was good, I had two! But this morning I feel a tad bloaty but that could be because of the all the chex party mix I shoveled in. LOL

Oh it’s definitely the Chex Mix, in all it’s salty, delicious glory!!
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I have been a part of this group for a few months. I'm drinking less for health and weight loss. My ongoing goal: 16-20 AF days monthly. Last month I had 16 AF days. I post the next morning.

1/1: Drinks (0.5)
    1/2: AF
    1/3: Drinks (1) - After dinner, I had one of the last hazy IPAs son #2 brought during the holidays from a craft brewery in Waynesville NC. It wasn't planned but I'm not kicking myself over it. It's the extra snacking after lunch and also after dinner yesterday that frustrates me. I Pelotoned it for 40 minutes yesterday. I plan to to hold off until the weekend for my third A day for the week.

First day back at work was hard. I'm not ready! Another week off would be nice. I'm looking ahead and looking forward to planning that camping trip and visits to Maryland and Asheville to see sons #1 and #2 within the next few months.

Rolling Total: 1 AF Days out of 3
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @joans1976 and @globalhiker I also jumped into a bag of chocolate not once but twice yesterday, plus got into a bag of pecans after dinner. Ugh! And, yes! Today is a new day!