New to My Fitness Pal

Options
Hello, my name is Susan and I started using my fitness pal this past Tuesday. I started a diet on Monday. I'm in a Fit Club Competition that my job is sponsoring. So far it has been very easy to figure out and post my food and exercise. I'm loving it so far.

Replies

• cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! All the best on your journey!
  • kelsogirl71
    Options
    Hello everyone, My name is Becky and I recently joined My Fitness Pal along with my daughter. I like the fact that we can encourage each other along the way and share our weight loss too! I didn't think it would be that big of a deal to track my daily intake, but really I like being able to see where I am for the day on my total calories etc. Good luck to each of you !
  • returntohealth
    Options
    Thank you. I'm trying to figure this website out so I can benefit fully. How did you insert your weightloss graf? That is really cool.
  • returntohealth
    Options
    Same to you too! I thought the same way about writing down my food. Some days I would forget, etc. . . but I actually like this and it is helping me a great deal. I'm trying to get my daughter to use it too. She's discouraged right now. She's in a wedding in 3 weeks, the dress is kinda snug, she has been killing herself working out every day and watching her eating. I'm hoping she joins so she can really see if she's eating too much or not enuf.
  • aiw4ever
    aiw4ever Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i am new to fitness pal. i use the app on my phone most of the time. i gained alot of weight when i was married then when we got a divorce i lost SO MUCH! but then when i started dating i slowly gained it back. . . i have gained more than ever and im trying to lose 50 pounds but i would be ok with just losing 30. i would really like for people to add me as a friend, even if you dont know me i think that talking to other people would help me lose more weight than just being alone in the fight to lose weight.
  • acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • returntohealth
    Options
    Congrats on joining My Fitness Pal. It will definitely help you stay on track and lose your desired weight. Commit to a sensible eating plan and go for it.