Health for myself - Like minded support buddies

Options
jonsek
jonsek Posts: 50 Member
edited January 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I’m a UK based, 40 year old working mum of 3 who has let my physical and mental health slip. Lost my Mum a few months ago and rather than nurturing myself I hit self destruct. New year, new me. Full of care for my body and mind. Please add as a buddy/join this thread if your looking for some like minded self care support. Wishing you all a healthy happy day 😊

Replies

• BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your mum. You've done the right thing by reaching out for support. More than happy to connect, Bevp123 x
  • fifi9530
    fifi9530 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.

I would of introduced myself on the introduce page but I haven't a clue how to.
    I've had this app for a few years now but can't seem to get to grips with it not sure what I'm doin if im honest. I'm Fiona by the way 40yr old mum of 3.
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m focusing on ME this year too! Total self care, self love, self pampering. I’m done holding back on all the things I want. I deserve better :)
  • Thatsnakeman
    Thatsnakeman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost my mom 2 years ago and it’s the hardest thing I’ve been through. It does get easier though, you’ll never get over it but you’ll learn to live without her. I’m so sorry for your loss ❤️