Fitbit tracker calorie adjustment

Options
Within the MYP iPhone app, my Fitbit calorie adjustment used to show me the number of steps and calorie adjustment under Exercise with the heading "Fitbit Tracker calorie adjustment" and I believe the adjustments were very accurate. Something changed in the last few day and now it shows a "Fitbit calorie adjustment" (the word "Tracker" is gone) with just the adjustment (no steps showing). Typically my 20-30k steps result in an adjustment around 700-800, but today the 27k steps I have only resulted in a 88 calorie adjustment. I can't figure out how to get the app to change back to showing the steps and reflecting the calorie adjustment that was more accurate. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

Replies

• rpwillix
    rpwillix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im having the same issue. It started today hopefully they will fix it. Sorry couldnt be of any help.
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Same with my misfit. Looks like a new issue. Hopefully they fix it soon
  • raurecchione
    raurecchione Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also having the same issue with my Fitbit as well! It started yesterday and is super annoying. I really hope it gets fixed soon, I loved how it synced my steps to my calories!
  • stetsonlikethehat
    stetsonlikethehat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It looks like the latest update broke it. I'm hoping that they patch it and release another update.
  • jmuhleisen
    jmuhleisen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, at least now I know it isn't something I broke and that explains why I couldn't fix it either :) There is an update being pushed to my device right now. Hopefully the fix is in there
  • acsims1397
    acsims1397 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same problem with getting the program to use Fitbit input instead of my iPhone. Is there a reset for MyFitnessPal to correct this & how did you fix it?