New "again"

Options
I've been here before last September and I lost 20 LBS! It was awesome!! But I slacked and gave up, and I didnt post or interact or ask for any support from anyone here... This time around, I'll take all the help and support I can. I want to do better and actually reach my goal. Please help!

Replies

• Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, this site gives you the tools to succeed, if you want it you can lose the weight.
    Be religious about entering calories and follow a realistic plan and you will get to where you want to be.
  • Wooogirlem
    Options
    I know what you mean :) I will get started, then stop. I just started a new program, The Belly Fat Cure (Fast Track) to hopefully jump start my weight loss. I have researched a lot, like to menus and it seems to be an easily sustainable program that becomes a lifestyle-which is the ultimate goal, isn't it?

I do not like fad diets, but this is pretty cool. Besides, maybe after I reach this weight loss goal, I will finally have the courage to do the Martha's Vineyard Detox Program :)

Best of everything to you, you can do it.
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'll start, do it for a few days and just quit. I'm really hoping this time with the help from the site and everything that we can stick to it. Here if you need it.