I'm sorta new and looking for friends. =)

Options
I've been using the app on my phone forever and decided to jump on the website and check it out. I had no idea it was basically a dieting facebook.. I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I have alot of weight to lose. I'm looking for someone who wants to be there to keep each other on track. I also have PCOS, so if you have it or had it, it would be wonderful to hear your input.. Add away if you wanna be friends =)

Replies

• AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I too had that realization a couple days ago lol :)
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    This website has so much more than the app. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly,
    Welcome to MFP.....it is indeed a great site!!!
  • jennyj09
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • specialk523
    Options
    hi kimmay! welcome! i am new also...you may add me so we can keep each other motivated...good luck!! the journey will be well worth it
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    my husband had this on his phone and then he got on the website and then I followed shortly after.....anyways an amazing site lots of encouragement and motivation........ it sure is helping us.....add me as a friend if you want.
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well!! And welcome to the actual site :D LOL <3
  • silver97rwa
    Options
    Hi! I found my way here from the app as well...haven't been here long, but it is already helping me a TON...can't believe the difference when I actually pay attention to what I am eating/drinking...feel free to add me, and good luck! :-)
  • glenda_ok
    glenda_ok Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use the encouragement!
  • jagspal
    Options
    Hey there! I too have suffered PCOS over the years many pleasant side affects. Managing my weight has helped me keep it a bit under control. Friend me for positive support.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. :) I have PCOS as well as hard to manage hypothyroidism, and a brain tumor that likes to make losing weight harder. LOL I don't have any friends on here yet, so please feel free to add me. :)

Sarah
  • afckirsten
    Options
    Hey! I've just signed back in after quite a few months! Managed to put on even more weight over the last couple of months and it's really starting to get me down so now i know it's time to do something for real this time! Just finished my first workout and already feeling slightly better from it :). I'd love to help encourage you & I think I need a helping hand too - that's why this site is so great! I will add you as a friend. Kirsten :)
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app on my phone forever and decided to jump on the website and check it out. I had no idea it was basically a dieting facebook.. I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I have alot of weight to lose. I'm looking for someone who wants to be there to keep each other on track. I also have PCOS, so if you have it or had it, it would be wonderful to hear your input.. Add away if you wanna be friends =)

HA! @ "Dieting Facebook"....I think I may here more! But I think the same thing.

Welcome!