Beach Body-ers

Options
124»

Replies

• drsteph01
    Options
    I have been doing Ten Minute Trainer since early July. I am going to do it for another three weeks and then switch to Slim in Six. I just sent in my Coach application today. I plan on adding other programs in the future. Definitely hooked on working out at home. I have also started running more. Just did my first 10k and I finished in just under an hour.

Thanks for starting this post. Hope everyone has a great week. My Monday was rough. Tomorrow will be better!

Who's your sponsor?

Just getting back to this thread. My sponsor's name is Wade. Known him for years. Not sure why you would ask?
  • drsteph01
    Options
    I have been doing Ten Minute Trainer since early July. I am going to do it for another three weeks and then switch to Slim in Six. I just sent in my Coach application today. I plan on adding other programs in the future. Definitely hooked on working out at home. I have also started running more. Just did my first 10k and I finished in just under an hour.

Thanks for starting this post. Hope everyone has a great week. My Monday was rough. Tomorrow will be better!

Woo hoo! Congrats on becoming a coach! Also, i have been wondering about 10 minute trainer since I know a lot of people who just "don't have the time" to do the full Power 90 or P90X. How do you like it?

Keep pushing play!
    Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,
    Sorry for the delayed response. I like TMT a lot. It's funny because I bought it in 2009 after watching an infomercial. I never really started it though and it sat in its box for two years. I pulled it out in early July and vowed to stick with it. I am in my third month and am really happy with it. The ten minute name is misleading. To maximize results you do 3 sessions six days a week and then one session on that 7th day. Each session is quite different. By combining you end up with a great mix of cardio, core, lower body, upper body, and yoga.
    I think I will do one more month and am planning to start Slim in Six in November. Then something else after the holidays.
    Hope your workouts are going well!
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Currently doing a custom hybrid of Tony's One on Ones (mostly volume 3) with the cardio provided by my favorite cardio workouts from Beachbody, Kickboxing, trail running and cycling.

I'm planning on doing my current cycle till December then I'm doing another round of Asylum, then I'll be starting P90x2!

My Signature shows what I've completed so far, and I've had some great results to date. When I started on this journey in March I couldn't even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath, now I can run 6km, come home and do 60 minutes of Vertical Plyo.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 8 on round 4 of P90X ! Can't wait till I start P90X2 on January 1 !!! :happy:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Who's your sponsor?

Just getting back to this thread. My sponsor's name is Wade. Known him for years. Not sure why you would ask?

Was just curious. I have been a coach for over 3 years, so I thought I might know who it was. Were all one big happy team.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm looking to try a beachbody product next so I'm interested in what everyone is doing.

I'm in Day 70 of Surpeme 90 Day and am thinking of trying Chalean Extreme next as it seems similar to what I've been doing. Or maybe TF...still deciding!

I'm currently using Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme... This is the start of my second week using both programs together. I have used Turbo Fire for a couple months now and love it! It's high intensity cardio and just Chalene is just awesome! :)

Chalene Extreme is focused on weights and even though I don't care much fo weights, I realized I need to add that to the mix, so that's why I am doing CLX... So far I like it and again Chalene is awesome, so that's another reason why I will stick to the program! :)
  • Lisiebird
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire and P90X right now. I usually alternate rounds of P90X and ChaLEAN Extreme. I've also done Insanity, and used Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs.
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    bump!
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Currently doing a custom hybrid of Tony's One on Ones (mostly volume 3) with the cardio provided by my favorite cardio workouts from Beachbody, Kickboxing, trail running and cycling.

I'm planning on doing my current cycle till December then I'm doing another round of Asylum, then I'll be starting P90x2!

My Signature shows what I've completed so far, and I've had some great results to date. When I started on this journey in March I couldn't even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath, now I can run 6km, come home and do 60 minutes of Vertical Plyo.

Man that ROCKs! Keep up the great work and Keep Pushing Play =)

~Tiffany
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week of ChaLEAN Extreme... and loving it!
  • mdp815
    mdp815 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    whats the better program for losing weight? Chalean or Turbofire?
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Graduated Insanity a week ago and Starting P90x tomorrow or Monday :)
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Graduated Insanity a week ago and Starting P90x tomorrow or Monday :)

Congrats and Good luck!
  • melyfitserrano
    Options
    I am doing a hybrid of Turbofire, Brazil Butt Lift and P90X. I started with this hybrid this week; was doing only Turbofire for about 10 weeks now.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme/TurboFire Hybrid. I'm not following the recommended schedule, just mixing them up myself in their regular schedules order. So far I'm liking both!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme/TurboFire Hybrid. I'm not following the recommended schedule, just mixing them up myself in their regular schedules order. So far I'm liking both!

Same here! Just wanted to add weights to my workout routine, but love the cardio from TF!
  • Stooooo
    Options

Hey Philly person! Who'd you sign up under?
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

Hey Philly person! Who'd you sign up under?

Hello! My screen name is littlefieldsy.
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    Just got my Chalean Extreme and did day 1, I think I'm going to love it (once I get my weight figured out!) I have a cold now so I may have to delay or tone down the work-out till I'm feeling better. Have fun everyone!!
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just got my Chalean Extreme and did day 1, I think I'm going to love it (once I get my weight figured out!) I have a cold now so I may have to delay or tone down the work-out till I'm feeling better. Have fun everyone!!

That's great and WTG on starting your journey! I have been out sick for 2 weeks and will be redoing this phase of my P90X / Insanity Hybrid (Phase 2) Good luck, and if it feels too much, take a break and either start over, redo the week, or pick up where you left off and add a week to the end =)

Keep Pushing Play!!!
    Tiffany